- Feeling anxious, depressed?
- Dealing with isolation and loneliness?
- Struggling with intimacy and connection in your relationship?
- Feeling stuck?
- Unable to cope or find enjoyment in life?
Counselling therapy is a powerful way of approaching and shifting the challenges you face in life. Counselling can help you:
- Overcome depression, fear and anxiety so you can start living the life that you want.
- Trade overwhelm, stress, and burnout for vibrant health and well being.
- Create balanced relationships that honour both parties needs and most of all honour yourself.
- Find support so you no longer feel alone on your journey.
Areas that we may work on include setting healthier boundaries, improving interpersonal communication, and resolving conflict, to name a few. Other areas may include learning about your relational style and identifying self-sabotaging behaviors and unhealthy patterns that can derail your happiness and prevent you from living in your potential.
Schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation to get a sense of how I can help and how it might feel to work with me.